Opterrix Partners with Duck Creek Technologies for Underwriting and Claims Insights
- Capacity Management: real-time monitoring and notification of customized limits prevent overconcentration of exposure.
- Moratorium Automation: real-time monitoring and moratorium declaration empower carriers to proactively block the binding of at-risk applications.
- Underwriting Insights: location-based risk scoring empowers underwriters to make more informed risk selections.
- Catastrophe Event Analysis: real-time portfolio analysis provides insurers with advanced notifications of pending weather events, with immediate policy impact of live hazard events.
- Claims Predictions: automated loss predictions inform carriers of event location and severity to optimize claims response.
- Policyholder Engagement: real-time weather notifications empower insurers to proactively communicate with policyholders with high-value information.
“The increasing frequency and severity of extreme weather events require P&C insurers to rethink every aspect of their business strategies,” said Ben Zimmerman, Co-founder and CEO at Opterrix. “Our platform is designed for insurers to evaluate and manage their portfolios with hyper-granularity that has never existed in a real-time interactive solution. Partnering with Duck Creek has been amazing and makes so much strategic sense. Our shared dedication to driving innovative growth through best-in-class technical integrations will bring the most advanced exposure and claims management solution to the insurance industry.”
"At Duck Creek, we strive to provide our customers with solutions designed to empower intelligent decisions,” said Jess Keeney, Chief Product & Technology Officer at Duck Creek Technologies. “Opterrix delivers on that promise, offering customers the robust metrics and real-time data needed to drive business performance.”
Opterrix is the industry’s most powerful risk intelligence platform that enables insurance carriers to proactively identify, quantify and mitigate avoidable losses. Designed by insurers for insurers, Opterrix leverages the latest advancements in meteorology, data science, AI, and cloud computing to accelerate innovation throughout the insurance value chain.
To learn more, visit www.opterrix.com or LinkedIn and Twitter.
About Duck Creek Technologies
Duck Creek Technologies is the intelligent solutions provider defining the future of the property and casualty (P&C) and general insurance industry. We are the platform upon which modern insurance systems are built, enabling the industry to capitalize on the power of the cloud to run agile, intelligent, and evergreen operations. Authenticity, purpose, and transparency are core to Duck Creek, and we believe insurance should be there for individuals and businesses when, where, and how they need it most. Our market-leading solutions are available on a standalone basis or as a full suite, and all are available via Duck Creek OnDemand. Visit www.duckcreek.com to learn more. Follow Duck Creek on our social channels for the latest information – LinkedIn and Twitter.