Senior Account Executive
Opterrix™ is a proactive risk intelligence platform that empowers the insurance industry to build and sustain more profitable portfolios. Our software leverages real-time carrier data with proprietary current and historical weather and natural hazard data to model and proactively mitigate avoidable losses while optimizing claims response strategies and driving policyholder satisfaction.
We’re looking for a talented Senior Account Executive to join our growing business development team. You will be a member of an innovative, fun, and motivated team, selling the latest AI/ML tools to help the risk industry protect its policyholders.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Enterprise-Level sales professional with a strong commitment to the customer and a detailed approach to the enterprise procurement process. The Senior Account Executive’s responsibilities include building and maintaining a sales pipeline with a high conversation rate, helping facilitate customer solutions through strong communications with company resources, and the ability to work with a growing and evolving SaaS platform that is highly customizable.
- Developing long-lasting relationships with prospects and customers.
- Capitalizing on existing customer relationships to facilitate cross-selling opportunities and referrals.
- Develop, implement, and maintain Territory plans, to direct coordinated marketing efforts
- Identifying customer needs through discovery conversations, with an ability to tie customer needs to a specific product
- Develop sales proposals focused on customer empathy and ROI
- Ability to facilitate investment discussion and convert customers from PoC to LTC.
- Comprehensive experience in multi-year, 6-7 figure contracts, and presenting to C-level executives
Qualifications and Requirements
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience: A proven track record of Enterprise level sales attainment, preferably in the insurance industry
Skills and Competencies
- Understanding of the procurement process of enterprise corporations
- Working knowledge of the insurance industry
- Comprehension of sales methodologies
- Awareness of AI/ML and its effect on efficiency
- Effective presentation and communication skills
About The Company
Opterrix was designed, validated, and scaled using lean innovation principles within several top insurance companies. Our user-centric development philosophy focuses on deep industry empathy, behavioral science, best-in-class technology, and speed to value.
Opterrix is an equal opportunity employer committed to excellence through diversity and does not discriminate based on sex, race, color, age, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic in employment or other programs. The company offers a comprehensive salary and benefits package (including medical and dental).
Baker Tilly Vantagen has been engaged to manage this search process. Interested candidates should provide a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements electronically to https://www.indeed.com/job/senior-account-executive-97918c6899b54a88.
Job Type: Full-time