Sapiens Further Grows Partner Network to Optimize Insurance Processes
Raleigh, N.C., September 21, 2022Sapiens International Corporation, (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS), a leading global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry, announced today the expansion of their Partner Network with five new tactical partnerships in the North American market, including – Opterrix, CGI, ForMotiv, Hi Marley, and ODG by MCG, in order to provide Sapiens’ customers with numerous new capabilities powered by modern insurtech solutions. Today’s insurers need to be focused on improving the customer experience through new and emerging methods. Partnering with the right insurtechs will allow solutions providers, such as Sapiens, to provide a frictionless and innovative customer experience that is both cost-effective and easy to deploy. The success of these partnerships will consequently play a crucial role in the future endeavors and achievements of insurers in the market. The accumulation of the technologies that these companies offer, along with Sapiens’ market-leading solutions, will allow Sapiens to better cater to their customer's needs and expand its suite of solutions to support the digital evolution of insurers around the globe.
The five technology providers joining Sapiens’ growing network are:
- Opterrix – provides insurers with the insights and innovative tools required to address the future risks of a changing climate and weather-related risks by limiting exposure in certain geographies. Through these insights and tools, insurers can identify, quantify and verify risk prior to losses being incurred in a near real-time manner.
- CGI – delivers end-to-end digital services to assist insurers in building digital roadmaps, implementing core digital strategies such as data analytics, cybersecurity, and cloud, as well as designing and managing core system transformations
- ForMotiv – runs real-time machine learning models on thousands of proprietary digital behavioral data points captured during the digital application process to instantly and accurately predict the intent of the end-user, enabling dynamic, personalized user experiences.
- Hi Marley – helps carriers achieve success with its SMS-powered collaboration platform purpose-built for insurance. Hi Marley makes it simple for customers to connect with their carriers via text, cutting through common communication inefficiencies, resulting in less employee and customer churn, reduced cycle time, and increased cost savings.
- ODG by MCG – provides unbiased, evidence-based guidelines and technology solutions that support payers, providers, and employers in their efforts to effectively return people to health in workers’ compensation.
“After serving the industry for 40 years, we at Sapiens understand the impact that streamlining processes and removing unwanted complexities can have on a business,” said Roni Al-Dor, Sapiens President and CEO. “By uniting with innovative and forward-thinking partners in the space we can offer efficient and cost-effective solutions to our customers while still expanding the boundaries of the insurtech revolution”.
Devoted to providing their clients with market-leading solutions, Sapiens enables insurers to succeed in an evolving market by facilitating transformation with greater ease, speed, and agility than ever before. Sapiens’ clients benefit from some of the most cutting-edge technologies being developed by insurtech start-ups and technology leaders around the world. The Partner Network offers emerging technology providers the opportunity to showcase their innovative technologies to some of the world’s leading insurance providers.
Opterrix is a proactive risk management platform that empowers insurance carriers to achieve sustained profitability through innovative data science and automated workflows. Opterrix streamlines and automates time-sensitive decision-making throughout the insurance value chain with:
- Real-time accumulation analysis and moratorium automation
- Intelligent storm monitoring and automated notifications
- Proprietary weather data algorithms
- Street-level storm analysis and predictive claims modeling
To learn more about Opterrix, please visit Opterrix.com or follow us on LinkedIn.
Sapiens International Corporation (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS) empowers the financial sector, with a focus on insurance, to transform and become digital, innovative, and agile. Backed by more than 40 years of industry expertise, Sapiens offers a complete insurance platform, with pre-integrated, low-code solutions and a cloud-first approach that accelerates customers’ digital transformation. Serving over 600 customers in 30 countries, Sapiens offers insurers across property and casualty, workers’ compensation, and life markets the most comprehensive set of solutions, from core to complementary, including Reinsurance, Financial & Compliance, Data & Analytics, Digital, and Decision Management. For more information, visit https://sapiens.com or follow on LinkedIn.